Do you want to become a part of the Mama’s Gone Madison community? We are always looking for more bloggers – you don’t even have to be from the Madison area! We want to expose our readers to as many new voices as possible. With that said, we have two ways for you to join us.
Do you have something to say? We want to hear from you! Below are the instructions for submissions. Please read them carefully before submitting.
1. Not all guest posts submitted will be accepted. What is taken into consideration is what our category needs are at the time of submission as well as if your post upholds the vision we have for MGM.
2. Posts that are accepted will be edited for spelling, grammar, and content. You will be notified of any major changes to the post content so you can edit it personally if you would like.
3. Posts should not exceed 2,000 words, but need to be at least 500 words.
4. Post submissions must be new, and not published on any other blog.
5. Once your post is accepted, we will request a picture of you to run with the submission. (We will watermark your picture upon your request.)
6. Those who guest post may be considered to become regular contributors on Mama’s Gone Madison as needed.
7. Please attach your post and any suggested photos to include as a separate attachment or document rather than within the body of your email.
Submissions can be directed to email@example.com
We are always looking to add regular contributors to Mama’s Gone Madison. Below are the steps to follow. Please read them carefully before submitting a request to be added as a contributor.
1. You must have had one guest blogging post published on Mama’s Gone Madison.
2. You must be willing to commit to at least 2-3 regular posts a month.
3. If you feel this is a good fit for you, email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org: A link to your published MGM post, a link to your blog (if you have one), three(3) post ideas you have for MGM, a statement telling us the vision you have as a MGM contributor.
Note that we cannot accept all who apply to be a contributor, but we do encourage you to keep trying as you like.
Thanks to Liberating Working Moms for inspiring the criteria for this page!